DUBLIN, Oct 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “North America Ba2018 Food Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Milk Formula, Dried, Prepared), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Online), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America ba2018 food market size is expected to be valued at USD 7.49 billion 2018 2025. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. Augmented demand for organic and gluten-free food is likely to drive the market over the forecast period.
The ba2018 food market in North America is rapidly gaining momentum on account of rising birth rate and population of working women. Rising consumption of ba2018 food on account of its high nutritional content is likely to augment the market demand over the forecast period. Emphasis on organic ingredients in ba2018 food manufacturing process is one of the major reasons for growth in demand.
Milk formula is the largest ba2018 product segment in 2016 and is expected to witness a substantial CAGR over the forecast period. However, prepared ba2018 food is anticipated to register fastest CAGR of 7.0% over the analysis period from 2017 to 2025.
Technological advancements in packaging and processing in U.S. ba2018 food sector are anticipated to further drive the market over the forecast period. Busy lifestyles of consumers along with growth in the population of working women are other factors projected to fuel demand for organic ba2018 foods over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- U.S. was the dominant regional segment in the North America ba2018 food market in 2016
- Milk formula is anticipated to dominate overall market in terms of value while prepared ba2018 food is anticipated to register fastest CAGR over the analysis period
- By distribution channel, supermarkets held the largest market share of 80.7% in 2016. The online sales channels segment, on the other hand, is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period
- Key market players are include Nestle SA, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, Hain Celestial Group, and Abbott Nutrition
- Companies are consistently involved in developing products to strengthen their market position. For instance, in 2016, Abbott Laboratories launched a new line of nutritious snack bars for kids under the brand called Curate. This non-Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) snack is gluten-free and also free from artificial preservatives, flavors, and colors.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Research scope & assumptions
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market snapshot
Chapter 3 North America Ba2018 Food Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1 Market segmentation and scope
3.2 Years considered in the study
3.3 Penetration and growth prospect mapping
3.4 Value chain analysis
3.5 North America ba2018 food market dynamics
3.5.1 Market driver analysis
3.5.2 Growing demand for organic ba2018 food
3.5.3 Market restraint analysis
3.5.4 High production cost of ba2018 food
3.6 North America ba2018 food market- Porter’s analysis
Chapter 4 North America Ba2018 Food Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Product movement analysis & market share, 2016 & 2025
4.2 Milk formula
4.3 Dried Food
4.4 Prepared ba2018 food
Chapter 5 North America Ba2018 Food Market: Distribution Channel Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Distribution channel movement analysis & market share, 2016 & 2025
5.3 Online Channels
Chapter 6 North America Ba2018 Food Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Vendor landscape
7.2 Competitive environment
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Nestle S. A.
- Danone S. A.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Hain Celestial Group
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhlk34/north_america?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Heard from https://newspalace.se/north-america-baby-food-market-size-share-trends-analysis-2014-2025-augmented-demand-for-organic-and-gluten-free-food-to-drive-the-market/