ATLANTA, GA, February 20, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — eQuorum Corporation announces major new features in Version 10.2 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable digital Document Management Solution for manufacturers, architects, engineers, utilities, universities and government. eQuorum understands the need to continue providing the highest level of usability and security in the industry so it continues our frequent releases of updated and upgraded software.
Version 10.2 is now available to customers. All features are also incorporated into Engine-Box.com, eQuorum’s cloud-based SaaS document management solution.
Major enhancements in ImageSite 10.2 include:
• The rendering process can be configured for multiple render and publish queues.
• Video, audio and interactive camera markup types have been added.
• Transmittals can now have customizable fields.
• Transmittals can be automatically named based on a naming rule.
• All database fields are now fully UTF-8 compatible.
• More standard reports that can be run by administrators have been added.
• Support for AutoCAD 2019.
• And more.
“Several of our high-volume users have requested more functionality when it comes to rendering and publishing files and managing a large number of transmittals, so we responded” remarked Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum. He added, “The addition of multimedia files, such as video and audio, now lets users in the field, on the production floor, or at a customer site augment their many workflows with helpful and often important visual details and audio instructions.”
ImageSite is an easy-to-use, single source Document Management System that allows for automation, distribution and collaboration among users across entire enterprises. Because ImageSite is entirely HTML5-based, it’s accessible by any operating system or mobile device without client software or mobile apps.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, an enterprise-wide content management solution with departmental level pricing. ImageSite can be implemented as both an internal document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution (Engine-Box.com) with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, NIST assessment consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: www.eQuorum.com/
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Exclusive: Lyft plans to launch its IPO roadshow week of March 18 – sources - February 20, 2019
- House Democrats to introduce resolution to stop Trump’s emergency declaration - February 20, 2019
- Global stocks rise on U.S.-China trade hopes; oil up again - February 20, 2019