In this course, you’ll solve 100 different Python assignments completely on your own, assuring that you’re able to write Python code independently without someone else’s help. Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike, the course progresses through different difficulty levels and helps you test your solutions and learn new things as you progress. Each exercise is scored so you’ll know your Python expertise at the end.
- Access 62 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Develop real-life coding skills
- Solve exercises of varying difficulty
- Build programs that do certain actions
- Fix bugs in existing programs
- Make changes to improve existing code
Python is widely considered one of the best first programming languages to learn because it’s readable, fast, universal, and very commonly used in professional settings, including at companies like Facebook, Dropbox, and IBM. If you want to learn a language that can help you earn good money and become more employable, then check out this quick and easy course.
- Access 31 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get a beginner’s guide to Python
- Cover Python basics like variables, strings, & operators
- Understand conditional statements, loops, & more advanced types
Python is a general-purpose programming language which can be used to solve a wide variety of problems, be they in data analysis, machine learning, or web development. This course lays a foundation to start using Python, which considered one of the best first programming languages to learn. Even if you’ve never even thought about coding, this course will serve as your diving board to jump right in.
- Access 29 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a fundamental understanding of Python loops, data structures, functions, classes, & more
- Learn how to solve basic programming tasks
- Apply your skills confidently to solve real problems
Develop a practical skill set by learning how to detect and defeat online threats in this beginner-to-advanced course. You’ll build security analysis tools using Python and learn how to analyze web app security vulnerabilities and solutions using frameworks like Ruby onRails and PHP. Put your newfound Python skills to the test by applying them to a practical, very in-demand use.
- Access 183 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss vulnerability analysis, security scanning, phishing protection, & more
- Perform password complexity analysis, multi-factor authentication, network traffic analysis, & more
- Explore the biggest threats in IT, including botnets, code exploits, SQL injection, social engineering, & more
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python that provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, Django allows you to utilize already built components so you can focus your time on developing apps instead. If you’re going to be using Python for web apps or web design, you absolutely have to learn Django to save a ton of time.
- Access 64 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Django & create a word-counting website
- Create your own portfolio to show to potential employers
- Work w/ databases including SQLite & Postgres and access the admin panel
- Make a simplified version of Product Hunt
- Work w/ the authentication system, reuse templates, create model relationships & more
This course will lead you down a path of understanding that may well result in an income boost or positive career change. It’s a one-stop shop covering everything you need to start creating Python web applications that engage visitors and provide them with value. Starting with the basics of Python, you’ll move onto how the internet works, before creating your first complete web apps in Python.
- Access 179 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Cover Python fundamentals, programming, & user interaction
- Discuss how the internet works, making web requests & parsing web pages to get data from them using Python
- Explore MongoDB
- Create a blog where users can register & publish posts
- Build a web app that will notify you when prices of items in online stores go down