Do you have any idea what happens if you don’t have an authorized legacy plan Estate Plan for your online accounts and digital assets? Your family would go through the agony of sifting through your office, mail, and computer to access your online accounts if a tragic event occurs. Save them from that distress with Clocr.
Clocr, short for Cloud Locker, is the industry’s first all-in-one “Estate Planning & Disbursement Platform” for digital assets. Clocr empowers you to efficiently organize your digital assets and files, identify your heirs, and allow them to access what is needed in case of an emergency and death. It’s proprietary, patent-pending, multi-layered security protocol encrypts and ‘shreds’ files with the shards stored on multiple distributed cloud servers. It works well with the Digital Vault. An enterprise-grade, ultra-secure digital safety deposit box for your most important files and sensitive documents. Efficiently organize, manage, and safely share any stored item with family, friends, or business partners.
- Customizable onboarding creates over 150 of the most used online accounts
- Easily track, organize & update all your accounts and beneficiaries
- Alerts you if your estate becomes incomplete, or if your beneficiaries deny your request or if any of your beneficiary’s account is disbursed due to incapacity or death
- Unique feature – ‘Shared with me’ allows you to track who has assigned you as their beneficiary
- 360-degree reporting & auditing, blockchain ready
“CLOCR offers a unique, secure, and easy way for individuals to share, track views, and store vital financial and personal documents” – Fara Gold, B2B Senior Living
“CLOCR takes protecting personal private information very seriously – using innovative authentication and encryption in addition to other security technologies.” – Leo J Cole Consulting, LLC