Microsoft Azure is a skill in high demand in today’s large business marketplace. If you’re a developer, you know that change is always happening and it’s not possible to constantly stay up to date. However, becoming a Microsoft Azure master will keep you at the forefront of cloud tech for a long time. This course goes through all of the requirements of the Microsoft exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to sit the certification exam (fees not included) and ace it on your first try.
- Access 107 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-203 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions test on your first try
- Add the in-demand Azure skills on your resume to boost your career
According to Microsoft, Azure is being used by 85% of the Fortune 500 companies while salary estimates for Azure Architects are between $130,000 and $170,000. Get in the game by getting Microsoft Azure certified, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career! This course goes through all of the skills needed to take and pass the Microsoft certification exam, AZ-100 exam: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment, as well as AZ-103, which will be replacing the AZ-100 exam later in 2019.
- Access 105 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Learn all of the requirements for the AZ-100, 70-533 & AZ-103 certification exams
- Discover how to implement Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions
In current studies, Microsoft Azure is used by 85% of the Fortune 500 companies, making it a highly-demanded skill in today’s large business marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to acquire this in-demand expertise, this course is perfect for you! This course will get you through the requirements of the new AZ-300 Exam: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies section by section. If you’re ready to take the expert leap into Microsoft Azure, this course will help you get there.
- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Go through all of the requirements for the AZ-300 & 70-535 certification exams
- Know how to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform
- Be up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
This course goes through all of the skills needed to take and pass the Microsoft certification exam, AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Integration, and Security. While other online resources cover bits and pieces of the topic, this course takes a deep dive into everything you need to know to pass this exam on your first try.
- Access 128 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Cover each topic of the official AZ-301 requirements in detail
- Expand your learning w/ a few assignments that you can do yourself within the Azure Portal
This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services of Microsoft Azure by clearing AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. The AZ-900 Azure exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure.
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Azure pricing & support options in Azure Cloud
- Learn an important & mandatory in-demand cloud computing skill
- Prepare for Microsoft AZ-900 Azure Certification Exam
The Azure Resource Manager (ARM), provided by Microsoft Azure, is a versatile service that simplifies how you manage your cloud resources. With ARM, you can deploy, delete, or update all resources for your solution in a single and coordinated operation by using templates. These templates can be used for deployment in different environments such as staging, testing, and production. This course teaches you how to design, deploy, configure and manage your Azure cloud resources with Azure ARM Templates. If you’re serious about building scalable, flexible and robust Azure ARM Templates for deploying your cloud infrastructure, then this course is for you.
- Access 5 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to manage & deploy Azure cloud resources using ARM templates
- Understand the various sections or components of ARM templates
- Automate Azure PaaS deployments using Azure ARM templates
- Learn about Azure resource manager
- Automate Azure IaaS deployments using Azure ARM templates
Having the right information in time is now a critical aspect to making strategic business decisions. This is where Azure Stream Analytics comes in, to provide an effective solution to this business need. If you’re serious about building scalable, flexible and robust data analytics, this course is for you. With 36 lectures, this course will give you all the information you need to get started with your Azure data analytics projects. Once you master these in-demand skills, you’ll be on the right track to propel your career.
- Access 36 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Azure Steam Analytics
- Create queries & data analysis pipelines w/ Azure ASA
- Input data into Azure ASA & output the results to various formats
- Learn how to visualize your data
Azure offers cloud-based digital data storage solutions that comprise of an extensive range of data services. It takes the hassle out of the task of managing data on the cloud-based platform as most of the critical data management issues are handled by Azure itself. This masterclass will provide you with all the information you need to get started with Azure Storage. Covering Azure storage, virtual machines, storage accounts, disks, and pools, this course will help you master the tools for managing your storage in the cloud with Azure.
- Access 52 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn all about Azure Storage Services & its associated features
- Create managed & unmanaged disk types
- Understand the conversion process of managed to unmanaged disks & vice-versa
- Work w/ different disk types & storage accounts available to you as an Azure user
- Utilize storage pools as an efficient & scalable disk management system
Azure Machine Learning is a cloud-based data science and machine learning service providing visual and collaborative tools to create a predictive model that will be ready-to-consume on web services. The advantage of Azure ML is that it provides a UI-based interface and pre-defined algorithms that can be used to create a training model. It also supports various programming and scripting languages like R and Python. In this course, you’ll go through Azure Machine Learning in detail. You will learn what features it provides and how it is used. Once you get a hang of this field, you’ll be one of those in-demand data science and cloud engineers in not time.
- Access 38 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Azure Machine Learning
- Build & run a machine learning experiment with real-world datasets
- Use regression machine learning algorithms
- Expose the Azure ML machine learning experiment as a web service or API
This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services of Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is used by 85% of the Fortune 500 companies, making it a highly-demanded skill in today’s large business marketplace. Get this course and gain knowledge on the topics discussed in this course. This course may indirectly help candidates in clearing Microsoft Azure Certification Exams as well.
- Access 20 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn cloud computing using Microsoft Azure
- Explore new concepts in Azure cloud
- Solve real-world application problems w/ the help of cloud technologies