Android is the world’s most installed mobile platform and Google is investing heavily to build on that distinction. As it extends into wearables, cameras, and many other devices, now is the perfect time to learn how to develop for Android and cash in on this growth phase. In this course, you’ll gain the skills you need to begin a lucrative career in Android development by building 10 apps with varying functions.
- Access 59 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Introduce yourself to the Android native application, Gradle projects & incorporating Junit tests to projects’ source code
- Learn the Maven build tool & Spring Framework
- Discover the Google Maps Android API v2 & Google Play services
- Incorporate SQLite & write simple Object Relational mapping in native Java & SQL
- Access the Parse API to configure the Parse user service
- Set up complex fragment views using the Android Supportv4 library
- Create bitmaps w/ Android’s Drawables types
- Understand how to set up & access the YouTube API, and manage YouTube streams/objects
- Discover the Sherlock extension of the Android Supportv4 library
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered “as is” without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don’t feel comfortable with this product, then don’t download it.
You May Like