Pianoforall is far different from the music lessons you took as a kid. Designed to take you from beginner to intermediate levels right away, this training starts your music education off with popular rhythm style piano, similar to Billy Joel, Norah Jones, and the like, meaning you get to sound like a pro right from the start! From there, you’ll expand step-by-step into ballad-style, blues, jazz, ragtime, and improvisation and eventually move on to creating your own melodies.
More than 160,000 students enrolled!
- Access 204 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Start by playing popular rhythm-style piano
- Expand your understanding w/ step-by-step instruction for ballads, blues, jazz & other styles
- Learn how to read music & play by ear
- Take your education further w/ 9 eBooks
- Dive into chords, inversions & more music concepts
In language learning, there is a well-known hack or trick to pushing through early stages much quicker than the ‘average’ learner, and it’s to find the top 300 most used words or patterns in the language and to learn those first. That’s what you’ll actually find in this course. By focusing on the fundamental patterns of the arrangement, this course will help you arrange more fluently to become a better piano player. This is for musicians who already have a foundation in music theory and composition.
- Access 61 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Start combining & manipulating patterns in many different ways
- Deconstruct your favorite music & emulate it w/ ease
- Develop musical ideas & finally start finishing music sketches
“After completing this course, I immediately found myself detecting patterns and grooves in the music that I listen to” – Vincent Mazzola
“Jack has a great way to easily explain musical knowledge whilst making it super interesting to follow!” – Sergios Stamatis
Many composers, producers, and young musicians feel restricted by their lack of ability and knowledge of music theory at the piano. This course will give anyone a powerful and extensive musical vocabulary, from the ground up — right up to advanced music theory, chords & harmony. And it does it all through practical, hands-on experience of theory at the piano, and it’s all accessible without having to read any music.
- Access 109 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get an extensive introduction to piano technique, theory & arrangement
- Learn the fundamental & advanced harmony and music theory in a practical way
- Look at powerful compositional techniques & strategies to help you generate material and problem solve when you get stuck
- Analyze & grow your knowledge of building songs and tracks by knowing the conventions and structures of piano chords, progressions, and songwriting
“There was a ton of information in this course that scared me and placed me at ease at the same time. Get for a beginner like me. I will be coming back and revisiting quite a few lessons” – Gloria Robinson
“Great course! I already knew some music theory, but I wasn’t entirely sure how to apply it to create my own compositions. This course made everything so much easier to understand and far less intimidating” – Dominic Fenn
In this Music Theory Essentials class, you’ll learn how to understand keys and write chords, major and minor scales, and the 7 different modes. The examples shown are in Logic Pro X, but the music theory taught is applicable in all Digital Audio Workstations. In just three hours you’ll emerge from this class with a solid understanding of music theory.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into major scales, triads & inversions
- Explore major & minor triads
- Learn how to change key
Still struggling to finish tracks? Fed up of relying on others to fill in the gaps? This course will have you compose, produce and arrange a song from scratch, and document the entire process. All examples in this course are shown in Logic Pro X. By the end of this course, you will be armed with a consistent writing and production workflow, which will have you finishing as many tracks as you start.
- Access 16 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of writing a Drum Beat
- Write bass lines & melodies
- Learn the basics of mixing & mastering
- Understand how to write chords
- Understand the basics of song arrangement
Note: Software NOT included.
“This is one of the finest musical courses I’ve seen. I’ve gained a deeper understanding of how to compose a song and actually completed a project even though I use a different DAW.” – Les Gaines