Creating sleek, professional websites might sound like a lot of work, but with Bootstrap, it’s a breeze. The world’s most popular front-end component library, Bootstrap gives developers the tools to create attractive, functional, mobile-first websites in a matter of minutes. Coding along with the instructor inside a custom HTML learning environment, this course will take you through Bootstrap’s utilities, components, widgets and the like; and, you’ll even get hands-on training creating a number of real-world themes that you can use anywhere.
- Access 74 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore creating responsive, mobile-first websites w/ Bootstrap 4
- Code along w/ the instructor on custom HTML pages
- Get hands-on training creating a social UI theme, blog admin area UI & more projects
- Familiarize yourself w/ utilities, components, widgets & more Bootstrap 4 features
Meet Angular, an amazingly popular framework for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. Empowering developers to reuse their code, build lightning-fast applications, and develop for multiple platforms, Angular is hands-down one of the most valuable development tools out there; and this course will show you the ropes in just 12 hours. From the architecture of Angular apps to object-oriented programming, you’ll get up to speed with the Angular essentials and emerge ready to build your own projects.
- Access 182 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Explore setting up your development environment & your first web app
- Familiarize yourself w/ TypeScript & object-oriented programming
- Walk through building re-usable components & reactive forms
Used the likes of Twitter, Hulu, and Airbnb, Ru on Rails has become one of the most popular tools for building web applications today. Even if you’re a complete programming novice, this course will get you up to speed with Ru on Rails 5 and the Ru programming language as you make your way through an array of mini projects. You’ll dive deep into object-oriented programming, cloud-based Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), and even concrete experience creating a to-do web app.
- Access 68 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Ru on Rails & the Ru programming language
- Learn how to code more efficiently via object-oriented programming
- Get hands-on training w/ several mini projects
- Walk through creating a to-do web app from scratch
It’s no secret that data science is one of tech’s most lucrative fields, but you’ll need to master the R programming language if you want to get your foot in the door. While R can be tricky for newcomers, this course aims to break it down in plain English, walking you through setting up an R development environment, R Data types, Data Structures, and more essential concepts. From there, you’ll apply your skills and understanding as you create a real, industry-grade data science application.
- Access 87 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through setting up an R development environment & explore R Data types, Data Structures, and more R concepts
- Get hands-on training developing an automated & robust Web Scraping bot in R
- Get exposed to HTML, Document Object Model, XPath & more tools
- Create an app that scrapes real-life & live data from a classifieds website to analyze real-estate trends in Australia
Intuitive, easy to maintain, and used a myriad of Fortune 500 companies, Java is a general-purpose language you’d be remiss to ignore if you’re hoping to start a career building Android, web, or desktop apps. This course is your starting point for becoming a Java programmer from scratch. From installing the Java development environment to building a functional tic-tac-toe game, this course gives you a comprehensive look at the language and will help you develop practical skills you can use to create your own Java projects.
- Access 91 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Install the Java dev environment & understand how program flow works in Java
- Explore key Java concepts, like decision making, loop control & arrays and strings
- Dive into using JavaFX to create a simple calculator
- Walk through creating a functional tic-tac-toe game to refine your skills
We’re living in the midst of a data revolution, and Python has become a popular tool for handling, analyzing and visualizing the mounds of information that power today’s companies. Focusing on Python and libraries like Numpy and Pandas, this course takes you through the language’s data-driven features having you build a program that uses real-world data. You’ll write your own Python scripts from scratch and use them to clean, analyze and visualize census income data.
- Access 63 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the Python basics, like variables, strings & functions
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python libraries like Glob, Pandas & Numpy
- Learn how to build a data analysis & visualization program from scratch
- Download, extract, clean, manipulate, analyze, aggregate, & visualize data using only Python
Want to create an app that can thrive on both the Android and iOS app stores? Build it with React Native! From Facebook to Instagram, React is used to power many of today’s biggest applications, and you can master it with this course. Jump in, and you’ll go step step into the React Native ecosystem and work toward building your very own app that’s ready for distribution on both iOS and Android. In addition, you’ll also explore using Expo, a handy framework that lets you develop and test quickly, saving you time.
- Access 42 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create your first web app using React Native & Expo
- Familiarize yourself w/ components, state, props & more concepts
- Refine your programming skills creating a real-world weather app
When it comes to picking your first programming language, you really can’t go wrong with Python. Famed for its user-friendliness and versatility, Python can be a valuable first addition to your coding toolbox, and this course will show you how to use it. You’ll get up to speed with core Python concepts, like variables, control structures, and functions, and you’ll apply your understanding with coding exercises and a number of programming projects.
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of training 24/7
- Understand core Python concepts, like variables, control structures & functions
- Test your knowledge w/ 10 coding exercises
- Apply your skills to create several projects, including a number game & word ranking program
Short for Structured Query Language, SQL is a specialized programming language designed for working with databases and has, unsurprisingly, become a staple in many of today’s data-driven careers. Covering SQL and core database concepts, this course can get you up to speed with the essentials as you take on extracting data, writing complex queries, and much more.
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to extract data from databases w/ SQL
- Dive into conditioning, sorting & more essential concepts
- Write complex queries using SQL